New Pricing and Policies
Effective immediately for new students. Effective June 1, 2018 for existing students.
45-Minute Voice Lessons: $300/month
75-Minute Voice/Piano Combination Lessons: $460/month
30-Minute Piano Lessons: $160/month (Limited number of spots available)
- Lesson packages will be billed on a per-month flat rate, which will include 4 lessons per month. In months with 5 weeks, you may opt to purchase the additional lesson at $75, or take the final week of the month off.
- If you need to reschedule a lesson, you will have 30 days to make up the missed lesson before the makeup lesson credit expires. The only time you will receive a monetary refund for a missed lesson is if the lesson is missed because the teacher canceled.
- When making your first payment, you will enter a credit that will be kept on file, and your payment will be automatically charged on the last business day (Monday - Friday) of each month, for the following month's lessons. For example, you will be paying on the last business day of January, for February's lessons. If you wish to avoid the automatic payment, please pay by check at your lesson before the last business day of the month.
- Cancellation Policy. Lessons canceled within 24 hours of the lesson time will not receive a make-up credit. Any cancelations made with more than 24 hours notice will receive a makeup credit. That makeup credit will expire in 30 days. If the teacher cancels, you will not be charged for the lesson.
- Late Arrival Policy. Common courtesy of a text message when you are going to be late to your lesson. If you will arrive later than 20 minutes to your lesson, that lesson will be canceled and a make-up credit will not be given.
- Materials Borrowing Policy. Students are allowed to borrow materials from my extensive music library for up to one week. If the materials are not returned within a week, or if they are lost or damaged, the student's account will be charged for the replacement cost.